[Office in charge] English Education Center, Dept. of Planning and Coordination
To promote English as the primary language within the Global Education City, to operate various programs for Korean teachers and students, and to promote the development of public education in the Republic of Korea through networking and infrastructure consultation.
- Offer English educational programs to Global Education City residents, public servants, and local community centers.
- Provide English programs for underserved students.
- Operate English camps for a new generation of young global leaders with a focus on underserved and gifted students.
- Operate continuous professional development(CPD) programs to enhance the abilities of Korean English teachers.
- Manage international forums and summit programs for Korean and international youth.
- Foster networks between educational institutions.
- Conduct education related research.
Scale of Jeju English Education Center
35, Global Edu-ro 304 beon-gil, Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
A 3-story main building with basement and separate dormitory
Lecture rooms, administration and research facilities, auditorium, library, self-study room and dormitory, etc.