[Office in charge] Education Exchange and Cooperation Team,
Dept. of International Exchange and Cooperation
To develop and nurture a greater global relationship between college students of Korea and China.
- Middle school students : In the second grade of the junior high school
- College students : College students who are enrolled in the Department of Chinese or Chinese-related majors, are currently in grades 2-4, and attending with good grades are preferred.
- Middle school students : affiliated with the city and provincial educational bureau designated as the sujbect of exchange by our Institute
- College students : Students are recommended by Korean universities, and those possessing additional skills, such as proficiency in the Chinese language, are chosen.
- Middle school students : Fully fund
- College students : Living expenses, tuition fees, insurance and transportation fees, etc.