[Office in charge] Global Korea Scholarship Center, Dept. of Higher Education Internationalization
- Experiencing of academic and industrial progresses, and securing of resources for the holding of overseas study students in the future through invitation of universities students in Central Asia.
- Pursue mutual cooperation and joint benefits by seeking enhancement of friendship between countries
Subjects of invitation
64 university students in Central Asia (2nd ~4th year students)
- Lectures on major area of study and experimental lab
- Experiencing relevant institutions such as research institute and companies
- Experiencing Korean culture and history